The BS1873 / BS1868 lineage of LAcier Globe Valves is remarkably robust, rugged and long-lasting with a reputation for excellence, reliability and long service. They are engineered for zero leakage and comfort of operation. The valves are offered with flanged ends or butt-weld ends in pressure rating Class 150 through Class 2500 and in a range of material of construction.
- Bolted body-bonnet design for valves. Welded bonnet Valves are also offered on request.
- Screwed with seal-welded body-bonnet design for valves of Class 1500
- Bellows-sealed Globe valves available in Class 800
- Bolted body-bonnet joints offered with spiral wound stainless steel gasket and graphite filler for extreme security against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud and nut tightening